PaintballTech.Net Comment Policies:
We encourage and welcome discussions, feedback and comments here on PaintballTech.Net, however where there are comments there are rules to ensure a safe, secure and friendly environment:
- No pornography or links to sites with pornography. This website is not limited to persons 18 and older. Pornography includes posting images with obvious nudity, exposed genitals or female nipples. Links to pornography or links to sites with pornography are a bannable offense. This includes indirect links, photos or videos with the url linked or displayed. We allow members to post images of persons who are wearing very little clothing but do not qualify as pornography. Those images will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and can be removed at the discretion of a staff member. Again, all images must have any link or address that links to somewhere with pornography removed.
- Racism, discriminatory remarks, links to racist websites, racist pictures or racist language including slang on our site is not allowed. Discrimination will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate ban.
- We do not tolerate scam artists. We have and will continue to cooperate with law enforcement agencies to catch those engaged in criminal behavior on this web site.
- PaintballTech accounts are non-transferable and may not be sold, shared or given away. Do not impersonate someone else or pretend to be an employee of a company you are not affiliated with. Users may not commit Posting Fraud by pretending to be a 2nd user in order to post positive or negative reviews of products or comment on topics as though they were two separate unconnected users. All accounts involved in Posting Fraud will be permanently banned from use.
- Do not spam PaintballTech in any way. We sell ads if you want to promote your product, team or website. If you wish to feature your paintball related business send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-sanctioned contests, money making schemes, penny auction sites, lottery contests, referral sites (both links and games) are not permitted. Pyramid schemes are scams, don’t work, and nobody here wants to hear about them. They are considered spam and are not allowed.The following are offenses that will usually result in an infraction:
- Do not bypass or attempt to bypass the swear filter. The filters will catch most words, but intentionally replacing letter(s) with a *, misspelling a word, spacing out words or avoiding the swear filter in any way will result in a ban. Some words and company names on PbNation are not typical swear words. Do not try to avoid the filter on those words either. Pictures or videos of banned words count as avoiding the filter.
- No trolling. Do not make posts that are inflammatory, or designed to get people riled up. Substance is the key to not being labeled a troll. If you disagree with someone or something, simply say why.
- Do not post other’s phone numbers, addresses, pictures, instant messenger aliases, email addresses, etc., without their permission. Respect the privacy of others. PbNation reserves the right to release such information if need be.
- Do not post any material that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner(s) of said copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. This includes posting links to or requesting illegal software.
- Do not post in all capital letters. Posting in all caps is considered yelling, and is not only annoying, but impolite.
- Non-sanctioned fundraisers or collections for charity on PaintballTech are not allowed. If you wish to feature a fundraiser, charity or solicit collections send an email to email@example.com.
- Posts that encourage or promote dangerous or illegal uses, modifications or actions will not be tolerated.
- PaintballTech.Net is open to persons of all ages, if material may be questionable for children, don’t post it!